Strategic development programmes and project management are both areas that can be designed for any organisation in a bespoke way for a wide range of users from businesses, local government and regional development agencies etc.
Whether it’s a small geographic area, county-wide, regional or country wide.
With over 7 years experience working within a current regional program; the Coop group of Training and Advice consultancy support for Coops (both new starts and existing), to the Hub (£1M) working across West Cumbria which supported Social Enterprise development over a three and half year period.
- The Hub – West Cumbria Social Enterprise Programme -2005 to March 2009
- Advice & Training Enterprise Hub (Coop group) – Business support – Training Advice
- Scotland – Co-operative development Scotland (CDS)
- Wales – Wales Co-operative Centre (WCC) Co-operative UK – Making local food matters
- Internsive Start Up support (ISUS) – Cumbria and North West England
- West Cumbria Development Agency
- Cumbria Social Enterprise Partnership