Over the last four years CMS has had a strong working relationship with WCDA and now we are running an Intensive Start Up Support programme (ISUS) across the Borough of Allerdale in West Cumbria. This is funded by Allerdale Borough Council, Cumbria County Council, ERDF and North West Development Agency.
As part of the programme we are supporting Social Enterprise and Coop development and any other business enquires as per WCDA directorate.
Other support they offer – Backing Business
This comprehensive new initiative is available across Allerdale and Copeland and aims to provide support to businesses with fewer than 250 employees.
The assistance will focus upon well proven methods of helping businesses to identify their needs and helping them to work towards future stability and hopefully growth.
We will be very much aiming to help businesses to;
- “Survive the Downturn”
- Maximise the potential within the business
- Increase sales and profitability
- Identify areas for growth
The Backing Business Programme consists of a range of support including free and confidential one to one business advice in the form of;
- A Fresh Look Review – a structured report containing recommendations to help you take the business forward.
- In-depth advice on matters such as financial management, human resources, IT and marketing to address issues raised in the Freshlook review.
- Grant funding to help meet business objectives. Primarily to assist with all or part of the costs of:
Tel 01900 65656 www.wcda.co.uk